- Students must have a high school diploma or GED
- Students must be at least 17 years of age. Students under the age of 18 must have written permission from a parent or guardian to attend the program.
- Students must present a letter from the their physician providing proof that student has:
- Completed the Hepatitis B vaccination series OR
- Has begun the Hepatitis B vaccination series OR
- Has been antibody tested (titer test) and shown to be immune to the Hepatitis B virus.
It is the student’s responsibility to present Aspire Dental Assisting School with the above information, and no student will be admitted into the program without written evidence of these requirements.
To reserve a space for the upcoming term, students must pay a registration fee in the amount of $250.00 by cash or check. Prior to enrollment, prospective students must contact the school to set up an interview and tour. During the interview, they will complete enrollment forms.
Tuition and Related Fees
- $3,995.00 by cash or check
- $4,195.00 by MC, Visa, or Discover
- $4,395.00 by CareCredit
Tuition includes: Textbook, one set of dental scrubs, workbook, CPR training, CD-rom, visual training aids, lab supplies, classroom supplies, infection control supplies, upper and lower whitening trays and whitening gel.
Tuition does not include: Hepatitis B vaccination series, fees to take the TSBDE certification examination for Radiology, Infection Control, Jurisprudence or Nitrous Oxide monitoring.
Please note that the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners offers the certification examinations to be a Registered Dental Assistant. These tests can be found online through their website and can be taken in the privacy of your own home. At the completion of our course, we will direct you on how you can complete this process.
Total Cost of Program:
- $4,245.00 by cash or check
- $4,445.00 by MC, Visa, or Discover
- $4,645.00 by CareCredit
NOTICE OF STUDENT COMPLAINT POLICY
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
The TWC-assigned school number is: S3545
The school’s programs are approved by Texas Workforce Commission.
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog.
Schools are responsible for ensuring and documenting that all students have received a copy of the school’s grievance procedures and for describing these procedures in the school’s published catalog. If, as a student, you were not provided with this information, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website at