In order to give each of our students individual attention our class space is limited to 6 students. Therefore, an interview with our Instructor and tour of our facility is necessary prior to enrollment. In addition to an interview and facility tour, perspective students must have:
- Students must have a high school diploma or GED
- Students must be at least 17 years of age. Students under the age of 18 must have written permission from a parent or guardian to attend the program.
- Students must present a letter from the their physician providing proof that student has:
- Completed the Hepatitis B vaccination series OR
- Has begun the Hepatitis B vaccination series OR
- Has been antibody tested (titer test) and shown to be immune to the Hepatitis B virus.
It is the student’s responsibility to present Aspire Dental Assisting School with the above information, and no student will be admitted into the program without written evidence of these requirements.